Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Week in Photos: Rock Climbing, Boating and Remlinger Farms!

Ben and I have been going to the climbing wall at our gym for the past 3 weeks.  It's been super fun to see him get more and more comfortable, and get higher and higher on the wall each time.  This past weekend I decided to try it myself and felt SO BAD ASS when I made it to the top!  It was so much harder than I remember it being (upper body strength - ugh), but it was so fun to be up there and try to figure out which direction to go next to get to the top.  I'm hoping that Ben continues to try and make progress.


The crystal growing set we got for Ben was a lot of fun.  After a few days they started to grow and after a couple weeks they were huge!

My mom and I took a day off and took Ben up to Remlinger Farms and it was a blast!  So perfect for Ben's age and we loved it.





Ben has played 2 of the 5 t-ball games we have scheduled this summer.  It's been fun (and hilarious) to watch.  He really is good though and is always so excited to play with his friends in a "real" game.



We spent last Sunday boating with Jamie, Collin and Jailyn + a couple of their friends.  Jailyn is now speaking SO many words and I loved talking with her all day.  She would wave and say "hi" a zillion times and loved to eat "Schnacks" and it was so adorable.  Ben really had fun with her, too.






These hard seltzers are so great.  They taste just like sparkling water.  Great boat drink! (Great recommendation, Kristin)!




No comments:

Post a Comment