Sunday, November 12, 2017

Meal Planning: November 12th - 18th

Review from last week:

Made a batch of this lentil soup that I love so much.  Too bad I'm the only one in my family that will touch it ;)


Made the stuffed acorn squash again, this time with a kale caesar.  Delicious.



Greg make some delicious Italian-style baked cod and I handled the veggies.



Plan for next week:

Sunday:  Rosemary Chicken Salad with Avocado and Bacon

Monday:  Sausage & Pepper Brunch Pizza (for dinner)!

Tuesday: Blue Apron Meal: Pasta & Pork Bolognese with Brussels Sprouts & Grana Padano Cheese

Wednesday:  Blue Apron Meal: Harissa-Baked Chicken with Farro, Persimmon & Goat Cheese Salad 

Thursday:  With Chick-Fil-A opening down the street this week, I figured we would support our new neighbors and have that for dinner ;)

Friday: Blue Apron Meal: Ancho Beef Tacos & Spicy Sweet Potato with Monterey Jack Cheese & Pickled Jalapeno 


Saturday: Dinner with Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment