Monday, November 6, 2017

Meal Planning: November 6th - 11th

Review from last week:

Lunch this week was roasted brussels sprouts and rosemary carrots, caramelized onions and steamed lentils.



Made my favorite baked egg dish in my new non stick skillet :)



This turkey chili stuffed acorn squash was so delicious and filling.  I'll be making this one again for sure.



Another new recipe I tried this week was chicken Parmesan meatballs.  !!!  I recommend this one as well:



Plan for next week:

Monday: Mandarin Orange Chicken (Trader Joe's) over brown rice


Tuesday: End of season soccer team pizza party!

Wednesday: Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Thursday: Turkey Stuffed Acorn Squash

Friday: Going to Dan and Jeannette's for dinner and to watch the Husky Game.

Saturday: Grilled Cod over Chopped Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment