Monday, November 27, 2017

Meal Planning: November 26th - December 2nd

Review from last week:

I tried a new recipe this week: chicken rigatoni with vodka sauce.  It was delicious.  And probably a zillion calories!


A quick and easy dinner for me while Greg had leftovers: tuna + avocado toast:


I felt like a light dinner on Tuesday night, so while Greg had leftover vodka sauce pasta, I opted for a Kale Caesar with crispy chick peas:


During Thanksgiving prep on Wednesday, I sent Greg out to pick up a deep fried turkey club from Arby's.  I literally saw the commercial for one at the gym and decided I had to have one.  #balance  It was pretty good.


Our Thanksgiving meal!  We had such a wonderful dinner with our friends and family!  It's truly my favorite holiday of the year!!


Plan for next week:

Sunday: After Thanksgiving, a holiday get together and a couple days of leftovers, I'm sure a big salad will sound amazing by Sunday night!  And since you really can't go wrong with the Rosemary Chicken Salad with Avocado and Bacon, that's what we will have.

Monday: Lagered Turkey Chili

Tuesday:  Out to dinner at The Spaghetti Factory (our friend Jeannette's annual birthday tradition)

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Mediterranean Chicken Breasts with Spiralized Vegetables

Friday:  Turkey Bolognese with Zucchini Noodles

Saturday: Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment