Monday, February 12, 2018

Ben's Art, Friends and HAMILTON

More artwork from my little angel:




 

Bath bomb:


"A close call":


Reunited with his buddies Kason and Zach from his baseball team when his basketball team played against theirs!


A reunion of my own!  Had dinner with Shauna, Stephanie and Kim the other night!  So rare that we are all together!



At the doctor treating Ben's pink eye.  We were there a couple days later for an ear infection.  Poor guy!  Just relieved this happened before (and not during) our trip!



A night on the town on a beautiful (and cold) Saturday featuring this sunset!



Dinner at Mamnoon with Callie and my mom!









Followed by HAMILTON!



Mom and I scored tickets up in row D and REALLY enjoyed this cast!



Sporting my new Ham merch.  If you see me wearing this, you can assume I feel like killing someone.  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment