Friday, February 2, 2018

Meal Planning: February 3rd - 10th

Review from last week:

Tried a new recipe from Cooking Light for this chicken in mole sauce.  It was pretty good - although I'm certain there are better mole sauces out there.


This was another new recipe that I made and LOVED!  The sweet potato fried rice went really well with this beef and broccoli stir fry.


These were good - next time I'll try a meat version.


My mom made us Chicken Pot Pie and it was SO DELICIOUS.  My new favorite chicken pot pie recipe.



Plan for next week:

Saturday: Pesto Caprese Pizza

Sunday: Superbowl!  Keeping the tradition alive and going to Dan and Jeannette's for the game (and more importantly, for the food).

Monday: Ben and I have a dinner play date with some friends.

Tuesday: Enchilada Chicken Roll-Ups

Wednesday: Korean Grilled Chicken Breasts with Salad

Thursday: Turkey Taco Spaghetti Squash Boats

Friday:  Ben has a Friday night basketball game, so we might grab something quick and easy afterwards.

Saturday: Out to dinner at Mamnoon and then to HAMILTON! :)  Been really looking forward to both!

No comments:

Post a Comment