Thursday, February 1, 2018

Week in Photos: Another Photo Dump of Unorganized Pics :)

A 60 degree day in January on a day off from school called for a park play date!



As I've previously mentioned, Ben is getting a TINY bit better about trying new foods.  He asked me to get some raspberries at the store (not a fruit he previously was into) and really enjoys them now! 


I opened up Ben's folder from school and found this note with my name on it.

And after opening it up, I discovered this:

If you're having trouble reading it, it says "I am a butt man".  It's a man, covered in butts.  SO SO PROUD of my boy.


Asleep on the couch at 7:45 after a busy day!



 


Selfies before school on Tuesday:




On a no school Teacher in Service day, we had Freya over for a morning play date!  It was so great to spend time with her.  :)



Game night with Ben!



Spin Art with Grandma.





Reading his atlas in his tent :) :) :)








The boys and their favorite treats. 





We took Ben to Gameworks a few weeks ago and this is the price he earned with his tickets :)





Out for pizza with Greg after basketball practice:



I love this little cutie pie and all of his expressions (all inherited from his dad) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment