Friday, April 20, 2018

Meal Planning: April 22nd - April 28th

Review from last week:

We've been low-carbing it post-vacation as much as possible.  Starting to feel back to normal again :)

We had rosemary chicken salad with bacon:


I sent Greg to the store to pick up some Halibut for Friday night, and he returned with halibut, king crab legs and filet for us!  Not mad at that!


I still love this pizza spaghetti squash casserole dish.  It makes for great leftovers:


This is a new recipe I tried.  The carrot noodles are spiralized and then boiled for 2-3 minutes so they are still firm.  Then I just tossed them with salt and pepper and they  made for a great side dish for the salmon and brussels sprouts!



Plan for this week:

Sunday: Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken

Monday:  Leftovers

Tuesday: I have a work dinner that I'm attending so the boys will do their own thing.

Wednesday: Dinner with my mom!  I'm making Healthy Lasagna Soup in the Instant Pot.

Thursday: Cobb Salad Pizza

Friday: Thai Peanut Sweet Potato Noodles with Roasted Tofu


Saturday: Out for dinner and a movie

No comments:

Post a Comment