Friday, April 13, 2018

Meal Planning: April 15th - 21st

Review from last week:

I saw this recipe posted on one of my favorite food blogs and thought it would be a fun recipe to try for the night of the NCAA championship game.  It is baked spiralized sweet potatoes topped with turkey chili.  Greg liked it, although suggested the next time I make I use "meat" (aka beef). Insert side eye emoji here.


I made french dip sandwiches in the Instant Pot - SO good/crowd pleaser! 



Plan for next week:

Since we will be our our trip, I'm planning ahead for grocery pick up and meal planning when we return:

Sunday: Grilled Chicken Garden Salad or Sesame-Hoisin Salmon with Brussels Sprouts and Carrot Noodles


Tuesday: Leftovers

Thursday:
Dinner with mom!  It's her week :)

Friday: TBD

Saturday: Out to Eat! Ben has a birthday party in Woodinville so Greg and I will go out and grab a quick bite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment