Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Week(s) in Photos: Haircut Faces, Easter and Cougan-Kid Takeover

My mom and Ben made bunny masks!


My sweet boys brought me flowers!


We met Lisa and Evan at Seattle Bouldering Project for a morning climb session and lunch!  Ben surprised us all by being amazing at climbing (with no harness)!




Crazy Hair (pre-haircut):



We had a Sunday with no plans: we went to Lucky Strike, grabbed a Bloody Mary in the afternoon and then went home to make dinner with our neighbors.  So fun.



Ben is obsessed with my night serum that comes in these little blue plastic things.  He is always SO tempted to squeeze them and I get SO mad (because $$$).  This time, he was clearly getting into them again, but then re-thought his plan and left one out with a note for me instead ;)



These haircut faces absolutely kill me:









Rachel and Peter went to SF for the weekend, so we gladly had Raleigh over for 2 nights + Pepper for 1!  We all had so much fun - and Ben now agrees that "borrowing" some siblings is an okay alternative to us having more kids ;)









Since we had the kids on Easter Morning, the bunny brought their baskets to our house too!





Greg took the boys to Elevated Sportz for trampolines and pizza!



That evening, we went to dinner with my mom.  I asked Ben to take off his athletic gear for ONE picture (and had to bribe him with more candy to do it).




No comments:

Post a Comment