Wednesday, March 2, 2011

11 Weeks!


How far along: 11 weeks.  (These pictures seem so ridiculous at this point, but I realize things will be more "exciting" soon).
Weight gain: Well...I would have stayed with last week's guess of 1-2 pounds, but this week I have spent 3 days with the stomach flu - and I'm guessing that at this point I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight.  Also, my doctor's appointment has been rescheduled for this Friday (March 4th) - so I should have an accurate weigh in by then.  (Maybe I should invest in a reliable scale?)
How big is baby: The baby is the size of a fig (?) and is just over 1.5 inches long.
Maternity clothes: Not yet.
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Still great!
Best moment this week: I got a manicure, pedicure and a massage last Friday - that was pretty great :)  I finished the night with a great dinner with my friend Rachel - who always cheers me up and makes me happy!
Movement: No
Food Cravings: Unfortunately, (or perhaps fortunately), due to the aforementioned stomach flu (which I originally thought was food-poisoning), I no longer am craving sandwiches.  This week I have been into soup and saltines :/
Labor Signs: No
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Feeling "normal".
What I'm looking forward to: After taking the last month off from teaching hot yoga, I will be teaching a weekly Saturday morning "regular yoga" class (10 am at Bindi Yoga) starting this weekend!  I have totally missed my job as a yoga teacher - maybe this will help me to feel normal again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment