Monday, November 28, 2011

2 month check up!

Today was the much-dreaded 2 month check up - the one with all of the shots!  Eek!  I was a bit of a mess knowing what I was taking Ben to.  We arrived, weighed and measured Ben, and he got a thorough look over, and then I snapped this shot of him as he waited, totally clueless, for his 3 shots and 1 oral vaccination.

CHUBSSS!!!

Poor guy!  He cried, but as soon as it was over, he ate.  He continued to whimper a little bit, but so far, he has been happily napping the afternoon away.

But now for the fun part:

Weight: 13 lbs, 3 oz (75th - 90th percentile)
Length: 23.5 inches (75th percentile)
Head circumference: 16 inches (50th - 75th percentile)


UPDATE - Ben woke up for his afternoon nap....and SCREAMED.  For 30 minutes straight.  (And so did I).  After a little baby Tylonal and another nap, itt was as if nothing ever happened.  (Phew).  I am not looking forward to his 4 month check up :(

No comments:

Post a Comment