Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ergo, baby!


This week we have had some surprisingly nice weather - in fact, it is my favorite kind of weather: sunny, cold, crisp fall days :)  Being that Ben is now 6 weeks old, and since my back is about 80% better, it seemed like the right time to start getting some physical activity in.  I LOVE my Ergo baby carrier - and so does Ben!  I have used it every day this week.  This morning, since Ben woke up at 6:15 am and seemed to think it was time to stay awake, we took a walk down to Starbucks to get some coffee.  The second I start walking, Ben falls and stays asleep. 

Side note about Ben's sleeping schedule:  He went to bed at 8:30 pm and slept until 6:15 am only waking to eat once at 1:30 am!!  Hope this is the start of a new pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment