Monday, June 25, 2012

BFF night

Saturday was a boring and rainy one in Seattle.  After completing all of our running around by 10:30 am, we returned home for the day with no other plans.  Typically, I love these days as it feels nice to have a day free of commitments.  This day, however, I was GOING OUT OF MY MIND by mid-afternoon.  Greg was feeling lazy, so I finally decided to leave Ben with Greg and headed over to Rachel's!

It was so wonderful to spend a few hours enjoying some wine and girl time - and we decided to make some treats!

As Ben gets older and older (sob) it is becomming a lot easier for me to break free for longer and longer periods of time (yay)!  Thanks for turning my boring day around, Rachel!




Snickerdoodles


Homemade strawberry ice cream (with strawberries from Rachel's garden)!

No comments:

Post a Comment