Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day Weekend


These two.  Sigh.


Greg's first Father's Day is in the books, and I feel that it's safe to say that I complied with his "whatever Greg wants to do - day" wishes :)

We started the morning off at IHOP - Everett's finest!



After Ben's morning nap, we stopped by to visit my dad to wish him a Happy Father's Day! 

Finally, we rounded out the afternoon by spending a couple hours at the Washington Brewer's Festival at Marymoor Park in Redmond.  Since we unfortunately were there as Ben was starting to get tired and hungry, Greg had to cram a lot of "tastings" into a short amount of time.  My gift to him was to be his DD :)



The rest of the weekend was fun, too!

On Friday evening after work, we checked out the Edmonds Art Festival with Rachel for awhile.  I love how Ben looks like he is hanging on for dear life.




On Saturday, we ran errands and made a Costco run.  This picture cracks me up:  Ben was getting very "kicky" in the Bjorn...and with his legs getting a little longer.....well....Greg needs to be on high alert at all times:



On Saturday evening, we visited our friends Emily and Chris and met their 4 week old Jaxon!  Yet ANOTHER little baby boy for Ben to play with :)  I love it! 



SO. CUTE.



No comments:

Post a Comment