Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Rad Sleeping Positions




Can I tell you how much I LOVE the opportunity to wake Ben up in the morning?  It's extremely rare that this happens.  Usually, Ben wakes up as I am in the process of getting ready for work.  On a good day, he will hang out in there for awhile by himself - playing on his crib piano or just looking around his room as he becomes more and more alert and ready to start the day.  On a not-as-good day, he will stand up and cry for me and I will begin the process of juggling him around as I apply mascara and get dressed.

Today was the rare morning where I got to go in and wake HIM up - but not without taking a few pictures of my little man in the most amazing sleep position ever.

I think he gets this characteristic from his dad.  (Although Greg doesn't quite sleep like this, unfortunately)!  I have teased Greg for years for the way he will take two enormous pillows, fold and stack them up as high as possible, and then use only a corner of the surface space to rest his face on them.  Like, how completely uncomfortable does that seem to you?

2 comments:

  1. That is too adorable! He plays hard and sleeps hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The positions are funny and all... but those dino pjs are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete