Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Tuesday Night Lights

 
One of my favorite things about our new house is our neighborhood.  It still amazes me how quiet it is, and I try to get out and take a walk with Ben as often as the weather allows.  Last night after dinner, the three of us took a walk up the street and eventually found ourselves at Ben's future Junior High School.  I told Greg that I wanted to walk around the campus and check it out, but before we got to that, we could see that the lights on the football field were turned on and some sort of team practice was taking place.

As we got closer and closer, we saw one of the nicest football fields ever at a middle school - MUCH nicer than my high school field and track were!  We took a lap around, watched some kids during their soccer practice, and talked about how we imagine it will be like when Ben is their age - him attending school here, practicing with his team after school - with Greg coaching and me as the team mom ;)

GO KNIGHTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment