Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I heart nap time

Ben has always been a pretty great sleeper and napper.  We have gone through some phases where he would fight naptime, and we definitely have had bedtime issues, but for the most part, he is pretty happy when it's time to get in his crib.

I took a little video of him going down for his nap today. 

And yes, I realize we probably need to break the binky habit soon.  As much as it pains me, our goal is to do it sometime before his second birthday.  The thing is, he is pretty good about only having it when he is in his crib - unless he finds one he has stashed somewhere, in which case it's in and he is HAPPY 'bout it. 

For the record, Ben still drinks his milk from a bottle.  There is clearly something about these two things being the last of the "baby" items that I'm having a hard time letting go of, but MAN - he loves them.  Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. It is so amazing how he lets you put him down for a nap. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete