Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween Party

We had our first (hopefully annual) Chi Omega Halloween party this past weekend!  I was so excited to host this event, as I wanted an opportunity to see all of the kids dressed up!  I was delighted that not only the kids showed up in costume, but many of the adults as well!  (Rachel, in a last minute push, convinced me to dress up as a witch) ;)

And of course, I love any opportunity to get together with friends to eat.  And eat.  And eat.
Owen the Puppy:


Becca and Cam: Duck Hunter and a bird (and their hunting dog) :)
Luke the Lion:





Max the Hot Dog:







Maeve the kitty:
  


Ben the Jet Pilot:






Maureen and Vitaliy - A Kitty and Batman





Dylan aka Boba Fett:



Erica and her boys:



Greg the I'm not sure what but it was too scary for the kids....:


Rachel and Peter: Pregnant Mrs. PacMan and Ghost






Lots of treats and goodie bags!




        



Party in Ben's room:

Cam, Cars and Babies:

Peter + Kids = Extreme Couch Sports:




Owen, a little overwhelmed at the moment:





The effort that goes into these photo shoots with kids.  So funny.  I can't get over these expressions:



Love all of you guys!  Thanks so much for celebrating with us!!
  
 
** Thanks Erica and Maureen for sharing your photos!! **

1 comment: