Sunday, November 15, 2015

Meal Planning: Week of November 16th

Review from last week:

The Kalua pork that never disappoints.  Greg brined the pork before he put it in the crock pot to cook, which made it ever more delicious.




Another week of Blue Apron.  This cod over couscous and acorn squash was really interesting and very good.


The chicken khao soup was everything I like about soup, but way too salty.  The recipe calls for adding salt to season to taste all throughout the cooking - but it really doesn't need it at all.
  
This lentil pasta was probably my favorite from the week.  I will very likely make this one again. It never occurred to me to add lentils to pasta!

 

Greg was out with friends on Friday night, which meant Ben had meatballs and I binged on sushi :)


On Saturday night, Ben and I joined Rachel and Raleigh for some Christmas crafts and I made shrimp summer rolls with peanut dipping sauce.

 
 
Plan for next week:

Sunday: Slow Cooker Korean Beef with Brown Rice

Monday: Chicken Parmigiana

Tuesday: Leftover Korean Beef
 
Wednesday: Grilled chicken (or a roast chicken from the grocery store) with snap peas and mashed sweet potato


Thursday: Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Gyros

Friday: Dinner with the Christensens

Saturday: My dad's 70th birthday!  Celebrating with take out Indian Food!

No comments:

Post a Comment