Friday, November 27, 2015

Meal Planning: Week of November 30th

Review from last week:

It's funny, I planned a week of "light cooking" leading up to Thanksgiving and found that I MISSED spending more time in the kitchen!  The kitchen is my happy place.  For real.

Chicken tortilla soup:

 
Pasta with arugula and slow roasted cherry tomatoes:


Not pictured: The boxed mac and cheese I made for dinner on Wednesday - made the "Cougan" way (extra cheese grated in with freshly cracked pepper).  Delicious.  Made after a long day at work where I didn't get home until 6:30.  I'm telling you, my cooking ambition is a direct result of a flexible (most of the time) work schedule.

Thanksgiving!!!!!  A fantastic meal.  I would not recommend this green bean casserole.




Plan for next week:

Sunday: Ricotta Meatballs with Chianti Sauce and salad.

Monday:Slow Cooker Moroccan Lentil Soup

Tuesday: Blue Apron Meal: Chile-Rubbed Steaks with Quick Kimchi and Tomato Rice

Wednesday: Blue Apron Meal: Crispy Catfish Shoyu Ramen with Yu Choy & Fresh Ramen Noodles

Thursday: Blue Apron Meal: Chicken Meatballs with Braised Kale & Spiced Celeriac Mash

Friday: Something from our freezer

Saturday: Hilary is in town for Jamie's baby shower, so we are going out afterwards :)

No comments:

Post a Comment