Friday, November 27, 2015

Week in Photos: Gingerbread houses, Christmas Jams, and Thanksgiving (in that order)

Ben's friend Freya from school (actually, her mom), invited us to go make gingerbread houses with them and it was so.much.fun.  I seriously want to go to this next year with friends!  I found myself wanting to decorate my OWN house - it was a blast.







These two REALLY love each other.



As a kid, I love this game that my mom would play with me.  (Put a bunch of things on a tray, give them a minute to study it, then have them close their eyes and remove 1 thing and see if they can find it)!  I did it with just 3 items with Ben and he liked it and then he got distracted.  I hope I can get him more into this again :)


Diggin' at school.


I could not resist buying new Christmas PJ's for all of us.  Ben obviously looked the cutest in his.



Ben made cookies on Wednesday with Grandma :)


Thanksgiving!  We got up early and got all of the food prepared and started.  Then we began this puzzle (that I obsessed over much of the day)!
 


As my mom and I were posing for this picture, I saw a DEER run across our front yard!  He ran around the back of the house, through the back yard, and then hopped the fence and crossed the street.  Magical!


Really enjoying my sangria!


So thankful for my family today and every day! (And my mom and dad - not pictured)!


FINISHED the puzzle first thing Friday morning.


On Friday, we took Ben bowling when Greg got home from a short day at work.  I snapped this pic before we went in.  Love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment