Friday, July 15, 2016

Meal Planning: Week of July 18th

Review from last week:

Chicken Paillard.  I love this dish so much!  Makes the best leftovers.  I might make a batch of this just to eat for lunch next week. And while I love the chicken marinade the recipe calls for, I've found that the garnish (olives, capers, parsley, shallot, etc) is really where it's at.  Toss that with some regular old grilled chicken breast or rotisserie chicken and arugula and you are all set.


We just received a bunch of salmon from our friends who have headed up to spend their annual month in Alaska to fish.  We are always SO happy to help them clean out their freezer to make room for the next haul.  I baked this with a Hoisin glaze.


We also did Blue Apron this week! 

The panko-crusted cod was delicious, and the quinoa/arugula salad and squash was great with it.  The recipe called for the squash to be raw - just coated with a mustard/vinegar dressing and marinated for 10 minutes.  Really delicious and simple.

 

Chicken burgers with oven fries.  Loved this.

Pork Roast with summer salsa.

Plan for next week:

Friday: Korean BBQ Bangkok Burritos and Kimchi. I saw a photo of this recipe posted on Instagram and I immediately researched it so I could make it at home.  Looks amazing.

Saturday: Salmon Roll Sandwiches and Butter Lettuce Salad.

Sunday: Leftovers


Tuesday: Leftover Burritos

Wednesday: Tomato Soup and Salad

Friday: Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment