Friday, July 22, 2016

Meal Planning: Week of July 25th

Review from last week:

These Korean BBQ Bangkok Burritos were on another level.  Instead of adding kimchi to the burritos, I just threw some shredded cabbage together with some "Yum Yum Sauce", and it added the perfect crunch.  The best part is that we were able to have this for dinner one night, and roll the rest into burritos, wrap them in foil, and reheat them later for other meals.  The recipe says they freeze very well, too.

 

This is the third time I've attempted to make beef and bean burritos that Greg has stopped me and asked if he could just grill burgers instead.  Which I'm always fine with.  I should probably use those other ingredients for something else at some point...


(Salmon Roll Sandwiches and Tomato Soup not pictured, but definitely made and consumed).

Plan for next week: My new practice has been to freeze individual portions of all the leftovers for lunches and nights I don't feel like cooking in the future.  It's been so great to always have something easy to grab vs. being tempted to go out to eat more often.

Saturday:  Out to dinner

Sunday: Spending the day/evening in Bellingham with Kate and Callie and their families!

Monday:  Slow Cooker Korean Beef with Cabbage + Yum Yum Sauce (I have extra sauce from last week I need to use up)!

Tuesday: Baked Pasta with Sausage and Spinach

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday:  Slow Cooker Jerk Pork with Caribbean Salsa

Friday:  Roasted Red Pepper and Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken Breast

No comments:

Post a Comment