Thursday, October 13, 2016

Meal Planning: Week of October 17th


Review from last week:

I made a batch of  clam spaghetti (one of my all time favorite meals) for our anniversary.  
 

I spotted this dish in a magazine and wanted to try it.  The recipe called for harissa, which is something I'd never heard of and couldn't find at the store, so I found a recipe for harissa and made that from scratch.  It tasted really great on the steak! 


I also made the chicken enchiladas (delicious, but Greg complained there were too many onions) ;) 

Plan for next week:

Friday: Cod tacos

Saturday: Out to dinner

Sunday: Gyros with the lentil/carrot part of this recipe.  I'm also going to bake these chocolate chunk pumpkin muffins.

Monday: Spaghetti and Meatballs

Tuesday: Leftovers

Wednesday: We received a free trial from my friend Layne of Freshly, so we will do that tonight: Grilled Flat Iron Steak with Potato Hash and Creamed Spinach

Thursday: Freshly: Holiday Turkey with Quinoa Stuffing

Friday: Lasagna

No comments:

Post a Comment