Friday, October 21, 2016

Meal Planning: Week of October 24th

Review from last week:

Friday after work Greg made panko battered cod - so delicious.  I always like mine over a bowl of caramelized onions and mushrooms along with some cabbage slaw.


I made gyros and our favorite lentil/carrot salad.


I also have to say that Freshly was pretty good!  I loved the turkey and quinoa stuffing dish the most.  Not sure I prefer it over blue apron (where you get to cook yourself), but it was great not having to cook and still having fresh meals for a few nights.

Plan for next week:

Saturday: No cooking for me tonight - the boys are on their own for dinner

Sunday: Crock pot tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches.

Monday: Leftover soup and salad

Tuesday: Blue Apron Meal: Cod Sandwiches with Endive and Radish Salad

Wednesday: Blue Apron Meal: Spicy Hoisin Chicken & Broccoli with Garlic-Ginger Rice

Thursday: Blue Apron Meal: Spiced Beef Skewers with Shokichi Squash and Garlic Rice

Friday: Paprika White Wine Bucatini

1 comment:

  1. Amazing that you guys get enough time for cooking, I have to rely on services like https://activeats.ca/vegan-meal-delivery/ to get my meals on time.

    ReplyDelete