Friday, October 7, 2016

Meal Planning: Week of October 10th

Review from last week:

I failed to take pictures of the chili or my chicken pot pie, but let's just say I was well fed for lunch all week long.

We did Blue Apron this week.  Greg cooked the Pimento Cheeseburgers with a side of collard greens and carrots - delicious, particularly the salad!


I somehow managed to burn the outside of the chicken for this dish, while much of the inside remained undercooked :/  Something about panko bread crumbs always seems to screw me up.  But the part of the chicken that was edible was delightful over the potato, Brussels sprout, celery and mustard salad.


I forgot to take a picture of the cod and noodle dish.  Greg like it quite a bit, but I thought it was just alright.

Plan for next week:

Saturday:  Out to dinner for our anniversary!

Sunday: Chicken Enchiladas

Monday:  Clam Spaghetti

Tuesday: Leftovers

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday:
Harissa-Rubbed Steak & Carrot Salad

 

Friday: Out to dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment