Sunday, May 13, 2018

Meal Planning: May 13th - May 19th

Review from last week:

I tried my first recipe from my new cookbook, Inspiralized and Beyond, and absolutely loved it.  No surprise - I often cook dishes from the website.  It made for excellent leftovers the next day for lunch, too.


Grilled scallops and salad:




Another great week of Blue Apron:





Dinner with friends:



Sunday: Mother’s Day!  I'll be out for brunch followed by a show with my mom, and Greg has volunteered to make dinner :)

Monday: I'm going to try another recipe from my Inspiralized and Beyond cookbook (which I'm obsessed with): Fajita Night Pasta with Chicken Sausage


Tuesday: Ben has his science fair at night so we will be eating leftovers and not cooking!

Wednesday: Asian chicken slaw

Thursday: Leftovers 

Friday: Our meat-loving friends told us about these Beyond Burgers (meatless) and I'm so curious that I picked a couple up to try. 

Saturday: Spaghetti Factory - Greg is running in an 8K on Sunday morning so we are all carb-loading to support him :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment