Friday, May 18, 2018

Week in Photos: Mother's Day and the Science Fair

Mother's Day 2018 was a beautiful 80 degree day in Seattle!  I started my day off by picking up my mom and Shirley and meeting Lisa in Seattle for brunch!  Afterwards, we went to see Lover Never Dies - the sequel to Phantom of the Opera - and it ALMOST ruined one of my favorite Broadway shows of all time.  It was so bad - so cheesy - so hard to watch!  Yikes.  Luckily, I'm going to just pretend it never happened and have my faith in the show renewed when I see Phantom (the ORIGINAL - THE ONLY) in August.




Ben made me this super special and cute Mother's day treat at school :)




Flowers from Greg :)


That evening the boys made me dinner and Ben fell asleep super early on the couch while we watched Black Panther.  A great day!



Ben's school's Science Fair was this week and it was so cute to see what all the kids did!







Last month Ben was invited to a birthday party at a Martial Arts studio and was given 2 free weeks to try it out!  I took him this week and he LOVED everything about it!  Unfortunately the dude is SUPER busy this summer with baseball, swim lessons and soccer - but this may be something he gets into in the winter months!

No comments:

Post a Comment