Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Memorial Day Weekend

We had such an awesome and fun Memorial Day Weekend - complete with great weather and lots of fun with friends.

Friday night started out with wine after work with Melissa while the boys played.

On Saturday morning, Greg golfed while Ben and I went to Edmonds to walk down to the Farmer's Market with Rachel and the kids. 




Totally impossible to get one with both of them looking at the camera :)









Pepper was super into me and I was SUPER into that!  Lots of snuggles at the park and on the walk home :)





We did our best to get a photo of all of us.





On Saturday evening, we went to Melissa and Marc's for a BBQ while Ben, Sammy and Sully roamed free in the back yard!  It was such a fun and relaxing night :)



Sunday morning and afternoon was spent:

  • Getting bagels at the Woodinville Bagel Bakery (our favorite breakfast spot)
  • Going to Target
  • Going to Value Village where I scored a $3 Mariner T-shirt
  • Going to the park to teach Ben to ride his bike without training wheels - we aren't there yet, but we've made progress!
  • Getting the car washed
  • Being suddenly ATTACKED by grass pollen - which I THINK is the root of my allergies.  I'm starting to wonder if Ben has them too because he has been coughing more and has been snottier (literally, not in a bratty way) than usual.


Despite my allergies, Greg and I had a long-planned date night at Salare - a place that has been on my list for awhile, so we went ahead - and it was incredible.













On Monday, we went to the Mariner Game!  The weather was absolutely perfect for it too!












No comments:

Post a Comment