Friday, May 25, 2018

Meal Planning: May 27 - June 2

Review from last week:

I was shocked how much we like this one.  Me more than Greg, I'm sure, but he really liked it too! I will definitely make this one again.

The beyond burgers were also delicious!  I swear we aren't becoming vegans, but less meat is definitely not a bad thing and this is a great meat alternative.


Made this meal again.  I felt pretty bad heating up these leftovers in the microwave at the office the next day for lunch - but oh well.  It tasted great.


"Real" burgers:


My mom made clam spaghetti and we tried it with zucchini noodles mixed into the regular noodles.  It added an amazing crunch - I'll do this again.



Plan for next week: 

For lunches, I'm going to make Chickpea Tuna Salad (from Inspiralized and Beyond)

Also, a batch of Edamame Hummus for snacks:

Ingredients:

1 bag (12 oz) frozen shelled edamame
2 cloves garlic
2 tablespoons tahini

2 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons lemon juice
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/4 teaspoon black pepper


Sunday: Out to dinner

Monday:  We are going to our first Mariner Game of the season!  Planning to make a Rosemary Chicken Salad with Bacon and Avocado for dinner when we get home.

Tuesday: Cauliflower Parmesan with Zucchini Noodles because it's so much fun to scare Greg with vegetarian recipes and then watch him enjoy them!

Wednesday: Grilled Chicken, Mashed Sweet Potatoes and Sauteed Snap Peas

Thursday: Cheeseburgers

Friday: Chicken Wedge Salad

Saturday: TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment