Thursday, May 3, 2018

Meal Planning: May 6th - 12th

Review from last week:

My mom made one of my favorite salads and put her own twist on it (adding zucchini and kalamata olives - yum).  It turned out great! 



Another favorite summery dinner that I had for lunch a few days as well:

I have to post this - even though I didn't make it myself!  I had my first Poke bowl and I'm obsessed.




This was a blue apron meal that was supposed to be tacos, but I made mine into a taco salad (and paired it with Rose)!  Greg and I both loved this one.



Plan for this week:

Sunday: Grilled Scallops

Monday: Mediterranean Zucchini Pasta Salad from the new Inspiralized and Beyond cookbook!



Tuesday: Blue Apron Meal: Foil Packet Lemon Chicken with Freekeh, Broccoli and Olive Salad

Wednesday:  Out for a work dinner


Thursday: Blue Apron Meal: Italian Beef & Sweet Pepper Subs with Roasted Potatoes

Friday: Blue Apron Meal:  Couscous Stuffed Peppers with with Yogurt Sauce, Feta Cheese and Tahini

Saturday: Grilled Flank Steak, Bread and Summer Harvest Bowls

No comments:

Post a Comment