Thursday, September 29, 2011

Naps

I have had a hard time putting the camera down this week.  I think I have tripled the amount of photos I've had stored on my iPhone in the past 5 days!  One thing I noticed about the pictures as I have scrolled through is just how many different spots Ben has been able to go to sleep/pass out in.  It's so adorable.  Ben is in the sleepy newborn baby stage where I have to wake him up every couple of hours to eat, but in between feeding and his brief moments of being awake, check out a few of his favorite spots:


On the couch with Maxwell.


In his "Rock & Play" sleeper in our bedroom.


On our bed (with us next to him to supervise).


In his swing.


On one of us.


Wrapped up in a burrito in his crib.  (Picture taken from
our room as I stalked him via video monitor) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment