Friday, March 23, 2012

It is officially Spring!



Last night after work, the sun made an appearance!  The weather has been a little unpredictable lately, with lots of rain and occasional snow.  Every time the sun is out we feel compelled to actually go out and be in it, no matter how cold it may be.

We decided to drive up to the Everett Marina, just a few miles north of us, to walk around and then grab a bite to eat.  The entire time we were walking outside, Ben was making the funniest sounds.  I kept asking Greg, "Is he happy?  Or is he about to cry?" because I couldn't see his face.  It sounded like he was either laughing, or starting to fuss.  Greg assured me that he had a huge smile on his face and seemed to be really enjoying himself :)

After our walk we grabbed some beers and food at the Scuttlebutt Brewery.  I cannot believe I have never been there.  The food (and beer) was delicious (Cod and Chips - so good)!

No comments:

Post a Comment