Sunday, August 17, 2014

Meal Planning: Week of August 18th

Review from last week:

We had flank using what I thought was the same marinade we loved before, but this time, it was just okay.


Ben helped set the table.


We loved having John, Hilary, Violet, Rachel and Cooper over for fish tacos!  (I love having a full dining room table).


We learned slang words before dinner ;)


The shrimp gazpacho was good, too - cool on a super hot day!


I also made another batch of chili, and this time it was extra spicy for some reason.  Not complaining - I seem to be able to tolerate spice much better these days than I used to...

Plan for next week:

Monday: Boboli BBQ chicken pizzas (using the Jack Daniels chicken from Costco).

Tuesday: Tomato basil soup and grilled cheese sandwiches or salad.




Saturday: Out to eat

Sunday: Leftover pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment