Thursday, August 7, 2014

Photos

Another photo roundup before our STAYCATION week :)

We have had some BLAZING hot days lately, so we cooled off in the back yard on a blanket for awhile and took some selfies.


The 7th Annual SeaFair party was so much fun!  Ben was not quite as scared by the Blue Angels as he was 2 years ago, but he still buried his face in my legs when it was too loud for him.

Otherwise, he was distracted by little miss Olivia who was also in attendance - she kept reaching for his hand, and being that he has a thing for little blonde girls, he had no problem with this at all.  <3



On the same street corner as we stood 2 years ago (best view of the air show in their 'hood).



A few recent pictures Callie sent me: Ben and Maylee enjoying a snack:



Ben at the park:


A few outtakes from his big boy bed photo shoot ;)



And on the subject of Ben's room, I picked up some art that I thought would go with the new bright colors of his room.  I really love it - I feel like we spend so much more time in there playing lately.  Ben is a big fan of driving trucks all over his bed :)


Playing outside in the front yard while I worked on my laptop on the porch.  Pretty sure he was falling backwards as I snapped this pic:


No comments:

Post a Comment