Monday, March 7, 2016

Week in Photos: Haircut, Pizza Date, and Baby Jailyn

After a busy weekend in NYC, we thoroughly enjoyed the couch as a family upon our return.


I took Ben in for a fancy haircut and he has actually been letting me style it (occasionally).


A few pictures I snapped the night before we left.
 
 


Our friends Jamie and Collin welcomed Jailyn into the world on 2/23 and she is adorable!  We went down on Sunday to visit them and I loved every second of having a baby in my arms again :)



Afterwards, Greg wanted to check out the Italian Family Pizza in Seattle.  He had heard so much about how this was the PLACE to get good pizza in the PNW.  We were particularly on the hunt after eating such great pizza in New York.  This place was fantastic.




And finally, my office is looking to relocate.  We have toured a few places and last Friday, we agreed that this place in Bothell was where we wanted to go.  A deal still needs to be made and the contract needs to be signed, but we are hopeful!  I took this picture to show Greg where it was.  Just to the left of this picture is a bridge that is exactly 2 miles from our house (I know, because I used to walk down here with Ben in the stroller for a 4 mile adventure).  It would be so amazing if I could work this close to home!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment