Monday, March 28, 2016

Week in photos: Myles Turns 4, Easter, and ANOTHER Ear Infection

We are entering a popular time of the year for (our friends') birthdays!  First up, Myles turned 4 (which means Ben's is officially 4 and a half - he was born on Ben's 6 month birthday) :)  We had a fun time celebrating at their house!



The next day (unrelated, as literally everyone seems to have caught the bug that has been going around), Ben wasn't feeling well.  He had a good 2-3 days where he could NOT stop coughing - which meant we kept him (mostly) in quarantine at the house. 


I did take him to work with me for a few hours on Tuesday because I had a meeting I didn't think I should miss.  I am happy to report that this guy was SUPER well behaved and happily set and typed letters next to me while I had my meeting.  Flexible work schedule and coworkers, for the WIN.
 

As his cold symptoms started to improve on Wednesday, he announced that his ear hurt (:/) so off to the walk in we went - and he was diagnosed with another ear infection.  The good news is that his ear was draining better this time (which was the purpose of the tubes), but because he was so stuffed up and congested, he still got infected.

After I caught and fought off his cold, by Saturday, Ben and I were READY to get out of the house!  After Flag Football, we spent the afternoon at Rachel and Raleigh's.  The two boys are now at such a great age to play together and and often requesting to see one another :)  So much fun!

We let Ben go in to see Raleigh first after he woke up from his nap:
 

 


Horsey Raleigh:

 

Easter was especially fun this year!  Of course Ben was pumped about being allowed to indulge a bit more in chocolate than I typically let him :)  He also had a blast looking for eggs in the morning!

Lisa, Evan and my my joined us for brunch and we spent the morning eating and playing with Ben.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment