Sunday, May 22, 2016

Meal Planning: Week of May 23rd

Review from last week:

This rosemary chicken salad was SO delicious.  I'm making it again next week.



Miracle of all miracles - Ben ATE SOMETHING I MADE.  He has gotten into such a rut with what he is willing to eat (at least happily willing to eat), that it made my day week when he grabbed the fork and dug into the pasta with meat sauce I placed in front of him.  He has had an aversion to pasta (including macaroni and cheese) but suddenly, he is interested in both these past few weeks.  And I love it. 


This is not my cooking, but I wanted to point out that Trader Joe's actually had some decent frozen Indian Food.  I love having something like this in the freezer (that is a fraction of the price of ordering take out) on a night when I don't feel like cooking.


I had forgotten about this recipe - black bean tacos with feta and cabbage slaw.



Plan for next week:

Sunday: Leftover gyros

Monday: Rosemary Chicken Salad

Tuesday: Papa Murphy's

Wednesday: Blue Apron Meal: Steak Tartines with Zucchini au Pistou


Saturday: Memorial Day (Weekend) BBQ at Dan and Jeannette's

Sunday: Out to dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment