Saturday, May 28, 2016

Meal Planning: Week of May 30th

Review from last week

If you haven't made this gyro meat yet, please do it.  It is soooooo great on salads.

 

Blue Apron Meal: Steak tartines (beef on bread), toasted with cheese and an arugula pesto.  


Callie, Mira and Maylee came over for a pizza party!

 
The other Blue Apron meal we made last week wasn't the most beautiful, but it was still super good.  Chicken Steam Buns with a radish and cucumber kimchi.


Plan for next week:



Tuesday: Leftover Carnitas

Wednesday: Spinach Pesto Gnocchi (blue apron meal we didn't make last week - had to replace the Spinach and asparagus with fresh ingredients).

Thursday: Callie and the girls came over for pizza last week, and she brought me some soup she had made!  Since we already had a fridge full, I froze it to reheat this week on a busy night.

Friday: Something from the freezer (I've been making my way through Trader Joe's frozen section choosing something new to try each time I go there.  I picked up some dumplings that looked interesting).

Saturday: Out to eat

Sunday: Tomato Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment