Wednesday, October 25, 2017

LA Trip: Day 1

Earlier this Spring, I learned that Hamilton LA tickets were going on sale.  When I had bought them for my mom and I to go to San Francisco, I ended with 4 tickets....and the sale of the extra two basically paid for our trip.  So naturally, this time around, Greg declared that we would be buying AS MANY TICKETS AS POSSIBLE in the hopes that I would sell them off for profit.  

But unfortunately for Greg, that's not what happens when you are a HAMILTON SUPER FAN.

Instead, we bought 6 (the max) seats up in the balcony and decided to take a trip to LA with our friends :)

I quickly recruited Maureen (my first Hamilton convert) and Rachel and we decided to bring our husbands along for the ride ;)

Maureen (fellow Harry Potter fan) and I really wanted to check out the Wizarding World of Harry Potter one of the days, so we decided to fly down on Thursday evening to spend the day on Friday at Universal Studios.  We had SO MUCH FUN!  Total bucket list adventure!  The weather also was perfect.  We managed to be in LA during the 3 cool days during a few weeks of 95-100 degree temps.  So happy we avoided that!










 

Beers on the 9:30 studio back lot tour, because #nokids:





Dragging Vitaliy along on all the rides:

















Ubering to or from to the Air BNB:



While we were at the park, Rachel and Peter were flying into LA and spending their child free day exploring!  By 4pm, we all needed a nap to prepare ourselves for a night out.

Once we were ready, we headed straight to SUR - another bucket list adventure for me and Maureen!  It was so fun and so embarrassing to stalk the employees while they worked.  (For those in the know, only Max - Lisa Vanderpump's son, and Kristina Kelly from the show were working).  

But it was super fun to go and have dinner and drinks and take all the photos:



After SUR, we made our way over to another bar in West Hollywood: Bar 10.  On our way home, Maureen and I made the guys stop at PUMP for a quick drink before heading back to sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment