Wednesday, October 25, 2017

LA Trip: Day 2

On Saturday morning we were slowwwwwwwwwwwwww moving.  Some of us slower than others ;)  We started the day by going out for coffee and McDonalds (necessary substance) and gatoraide!  At some point when we had the energy, we walked down to the theater 3/4 miles away to check it out.


After more lounging around, I convinced the girls to go grab lunch with me!  I had a delicious salmon salad:



Finally - it was time for the main event! 









I was sooooooooooo pumped to go to Beauty & Essex.  It was a restaurant that had been recommend to me in NYC that Greg and I didn't get a chance to go to.  When I heard one had opened in LA, it was on the top of my list to check out.  I had to get online and get a reservation exactly 30 days before and I'm SO glad I did:







And the fooooooooooooood.  I tried and failed to take a picture of every dish, but oh man everything was so good:

















And after that, HAMILTON!  Our seats were near the back of the theater, but they were still good seats!  And the show.  Well, you know how I feel about the show.



Had to buy some merch:



So grateful to be able to share this show with these guys! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment