Thursday, October 12, 2017

Week in Photos: So much to Celebrate!

It's been a fun week!  

On 10/10, Greg and I celebrated 10 years of marriage!  It's really hard to believe it's been that long.

Since we have a trip coming up next week, Greg and I agreed to keep it simple on the actual day.  But that didn't stop Greg from bringing me the most gorgeous flowers!


Nor did it stop us from going out for pizza with Ben!  I happily had the chance to try my very first deep dish pizza and it was everything.


And Ben had some rootbeer in a bottle and that kept him occupied for awhile :)

 
 
I also had the opportunity to celebrate my 36th birthday (a little early) with my friends!  I had attended a Pampered Chef party over the summer and loved checking out all of the cooking gear, so I invited her to come to my house for one in combination with lots of delicious wine and my friends.  I stocked UP.


The wine flowed and I loved having so many of my friends there.



Like, really REALLY loved it.


Ben got to celebrate ANOTHER lost tooth.  This makes 5.



We also got his school pictures back, which were taken the first week of school.  Back when he actually had teeth.


And lastly, chips.








No comments:

Post a Comment