Friday, March 9, 2018

Meal Planning: March 11th - 18th

Review from last week:

I had been craving this flank carnita plate that we usually have quite a bit in the summer.  Greg picked up some flank over the weekend and made my dreams come through!

 


An oldie but a goodie - freezes so well and is great as leftovers for lunch:



Instant Pot chili. Good, but I think I prefer my lagared turkey chili I cook on the stove...


Leftover flank steak made into a salad:


I'm obsessed with these stuffed bell peppers that Trader Joe's has.  I hadn't seen them in awhile so I picked up a couple packages to have for easy dinners:


My friend Kristin made this orzo and roasted vegetable dish last week and it looked so good I had to try it.  It was great because I made it the night before when I had more time and reheated it to go with the instant pot chicken (which was so juicy and tender BTW).  YUM.


Plan for this week:

Saturday: Pizza for my mom and Ben while Greg and I go see Black Panther at the 21+ dine in movie place

Sunday: Slow Cooker Chicken and Sausage Creole

Monday: Avocado Kale Caesar with chicken

Tuesday: Leftovers

Wednesday: My mom and I have been alternating Wednesdays and cooking dinner - this is her week :)  She's making Beef Stroganoff.

Thursday: Spaghetti Squash with Bolognese Sauce 

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: I'll be out of town and Greg and Ben are celebrating St. Patrick's Day with friends

Sunday: TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment