Friday, March 2, 2018

Meal Planning: March 3rd - 10th

Review from last week:

My first time using my new Instant Pot and WOW I'm impressed!  It was scary to use, but I love how quickly it cooked everything.  This soup was pretty good - a little bland.  It made a ton and I ate it for lunch most of the week.



Another good one - I had made the slow cooker version.  This one was the exact same, except it cooked in 15 minutes.


This was the turkey taco breakfast scramble that I made for 4 breakfasts last week.  It was a nice change from my usual hard boiled eggs and toast.




My mom made a delicious chicken and vegetable curry for us this week!  My house only smelled like curry for 48 hours afterwards ;)

 
Plan for next week:

Saturday: I didn't get a chance to make this last week, so I'm making it tonight instead!  Instant Pot Smoky Bacon Chili

Sunday: Grilled Flank Steak Tacos

Monday: Leftover Chili

Tuesday: Baked Pasta with Sausage & Spinach

Wednesday: Lemon Garlic Orzo with Roasted Vegetables with Instant Pot Chicken Breast 

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Ben is having his end of season basketball team pizza party

Saturday: TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment