Friday, March 23, 2018

Meal Planning: March 24th - 30th

Review from last week:

I am in love with this new recipe I tried last week.  I subbed sour cream for "quark" cheese because I had no idea what the F quark cheese was, and adjusted the seasonings a little based on what I had, and it turned out awesome.


I tried another new recipe that I loved this week, made even easier because I bought shaved brussels sprouts and sweet potato slivers pre-packaged from Trader Joe's.  This was great as leftovers for lunch.



These skillet enchiladas were quick and easy too!  A successful week of new recipes :)



Plan for this week:

Saturday: Cheese, crackers fruit and summer sausage plate.  I have cheese I bought in Leavenworth last weekend that we need to eat!

Sunday: Grilled Flank Steak

Monday: Leftovers

Wednesday: Dinner with my mom!  Her turn :)


Friday: Day 1 of our Cougan-kid takeover weekend!  On Friday night we will just have Raleigh, so I'll likely pick up a pizza for them and make Blue Apron for me and Greg: Ginger Pork Burgers with Black Bean Mayo & Roasted Broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment