Friday, March 16, 2018

Meal Planning: March 19th - 23rd

Review from last week:

I made these amazing lentil/veggie bowls with tahini dressing last week for lunches.  So good that I'm going to repeat that this week (especially since I have almost all of the ingredients).   and I'm going to do that again this week!



Greg really liked this one - I just thought it was okay.  But we both agreed that it would have been better with uncooked chicken sausage (or regular sausage) vs the precooked chicken sausage I used in it.

One of my favorite ways to have "healthy spaghetti".  Loaded with veggies, hearty and delicious.


My mom made strogonoff this week and it was great!



Plan for this week:

Monday: Middle Eastern Chicken-Chickpea Salad with Brown Rice and Tahini Dressing

Tuesday: Breakfast for dinner: Avocado Toast with a Fried Egg and a side of bacon

Wednesday: Poblano Skillet Enchiladas

Thursday: Leftover Enchiladas stuffed and baked in Bell Peppers

Friday:  TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment