Friday, June 1, 2018

Meal Planning: June 3rd - 8th

Review from last week:


This chicken wedge salad was something we used to make all the time and then forgot about.  I liked how easy it was to prep everything ahead of time and then assemble when we were ready to eat. 


Rosemary Chicken Salad with Bacon and Avocado - the perfect thing to eat after snacking at Safeco Field all afternoon!

This was a new one I tried this week.  I really liked it, but something was off in my execution of the "breading" on the cauliflower.  But in general - I maintain my stance that cauliflower is an excellent substitute for Chicken and it really takes on any flavor you add to it!


Plan for next week: 

I’m going to make this frittata to have for breakfast this week

Sunday: Skillet Chicken in Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce

Monday: Burgers and Salad

Tuesday: Avocado Shrimp Quinoa Bowls

Wednesday:
Creamy Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese

Thursday: My mom is making dinner


Friday: Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment