Friday, June 15, 2018

Meal Planning: June 16th - 22nd

Review from last week:

I really loved this meal.  Greg did not.  I think he thought the biscuits were okay, but he took one look at the soup and passed ;)


These enchiladas were great though!


For lunches:


This one was a new one I tried and I really liked it! It would be good for dinner or breakfast.  I added a little Italian sausage and it was delicious.



Plan for this week:

Saturday: Greg and I are going to the Washington Brewer's Fest on Saturday and Greg is going to grill steak when we get home.

Sunday: Father's Day!  We are planning an all day picnic at the park with friends due to the fabulous weather we are expecting and we are all so excited about it.

Monday: TBD.  Leftovers or take out.  Baseball practice starts this week adding to our busy after school/work schedule.

Tuesday: Blue Apron Meal:
Korean Style Beef with Sesame Bok Choy & Marinated Carrots


Wednesday: Blue Apron Meal: Spiced Chicken Breasts & Mashed Potatoes with Blue Cheese Kale Salad.  My mom is joining for dinner so I'll just add an extra chicken breast to the meal!

Thursday: Blue Apron Meal: Chinese Chicken Salad with Crispy Wonton Noodles

Friday: We are going to see The Indrecible's 2 at McMenamin's and will grab dinner during the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment