Thursday, June 7, 2018

Week in Photos: What's Gaby Cooking Book Signing, Sweet Talking and Swim Lessons

A few months ago, Kristin told me that Gaby was doing a book signing in Seattle for her latest cookbook!  For reference, this is one of the blogs I cook from most (next to Skinnytaste and Inspiralized).  It was so much fun going to meet her with Kristin and Melissa!  I'm planning to cook from it next week :)



While we were in Seattle, Greg and Marc took the boys trout fishing.  Melissa made Trout Paillard!


These boys.  Looking forward to a fun summer in the neighborhood!



Ben has been laying it on THICK with his love for me lately.  He is seriously so sweet and tells me all the time how much he loves me :)  And I'm such a sucker for it.







Ben's class has been celebrating the last 26 days of school with a different letter each day.  This was from "L" day.  Lunch outside!



We went to the Mercer Island Farmer's Market in search of some Low Rider Baking Company cookies - an account I've been following in Instagram for awhile and had been wanting to check out!  We got cookies - and ice cream :)  It was my reward for doing a massive spring cleaning of all of our stuff last weekend!



This week we started our 4th attempt at Swimming Lessons - and I think this one is going to be successful!  We switched from the YMCA to McMenamin's because they keep the water much warmer.  Also, Greg and I can grab a beer upstairs at the bar while we watch!  Total win.



No comments:

Post a Comment